Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Election Day Upon Us!


The Future Mayor was up early this morning and still campaigning. Even though I ate a slightly moldy bagel for breakfast and had a stomach ache, I forged ahead.

I arrived on the election scene at Rogers Middle School on Mackenzie Road about 8:30 to cast my ballot. As you can see, some of my supporters were there before me putting up signs!



The second photo is of some of Affton's fine seniors working for the Election Commission. I must report that all went very smoothly, although some of the Election Commissioners were not thrilled that I brought a camera to the polling place. Returns will be coming in this evening and I suspect that a victory will be at hand. Thank you all for your support.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are elected - should we refer to you as Major John or John Mayer?

I am not sure it helped but I canvased the Six Flags Parking Lot for you this weekend.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good to see that the irish can still get elceted the good old fashion way. CONGRANTS NEW MAYOR of Affton!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home